Independent valuation of immovable property includes the determination of the market value of real estate or individual rights in respect of immovable property. The result of the assessment services is the preparation of a report on the market value of the property being evaluated in accordance with the current legislation in the field of valuation activities of the Russian Federation.
- The objects of evaluation in real estate valuation are:
- Dorm room or communal apartment
- Individual residential house
- Built-in non-residential premises
- Detached building
- Land plot
- Construction in progress
Non-residential real estate for commercial purposes (commercial, administrative, industrial and warehouse, multi-purpose facilities)
- Objects under construction
- Structures (engineering and transport infrastructure objects, specialized objects)
- Market value of the rental property
- The market value of the right to enter into a lease agreement
- The most common reasons for conducting an independent valuation of real estate are:
- Loan commitments
- Insurance of real estate
- Property dispute resolution
- Entry into inheritance rights
- Privatization of state (municipal) property
- Attracting additional investment
- Revaluation of fixed assets of enterprises; accounting
- Documents required for evaluation.
To determine the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the object of evaluation, as well as to identify it, it is necessary to provide a package of technical and title documents.
Click on link for more: https://www.valsqld.com.au/
All necessary documents are provided in copies. It is possible to transfer documents required for evaluation in electronic form, by means of e-mail, as well as by fax. Copying of documentation is possible in our office.
- LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE APPRAISAL APPROACH
- LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO ASSESS THE BUILDING AND INDIVIDUAL HOUSING
- LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ESTIMATION OF THE LAND
- LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF BUILT-IN PREMISES OF COMMERCIAL OR FREE DESTINATION
Terms of delivery and the cost of services and the assessment of real estate.
The timing of the provision of assessment services depends on the specifics of the subject property.
The company’s specialists carry out and deliver evaluation reports on time, agreed with the customer. The date and time of the inspection of the object of evaluation is set by the Customer, it is possible to inspect the object on weekends.
The cost of real estate valuation services depends on the specifics of the object, its quantitative and qualitative characteristics. The table below shows the timing and estimated cost of providing services for the various, most common segments of real estate in the assessment.
Property valuation may be necessary in some cases, among them the purchase or sale of an apartment and other real estate, the property complex of an enterprise. Of course, according to the legislation of the Russian Federation, the seller can himself assign a market value to the object of sale, but thanks to the independent property valuation service, it is much easier to come to an agreement and conclude a deal between the buyer and the seller. When using the services of property valuation agencies, it is necessary to be confident in the quality and accuracy of the appraiser’s conclusions. With our company “Hold-Invest-Audit” in the city of Moscow, you can be sure that the specialist will not make mistakes in assessing the value of the property to be as accurate as possible, and the deal with it will be simple and successful, because he has extensive experience and extensive knowledge that is confirmed by the presence of certificates.